Pioneer of the original two hour wash and wear technology, Naked Tan is the first choice natural sunless tanning. Developed with the combination of the most natural ingredients, Naked Tan is enriched with aloe vera to nourish and hydrate the skin. Naked Tan contains no parabens and no alcohol.
Price for 1 $40
Buy 5 receive 1 free
Buy 10 receive 2 free
SPRAY TANNING Q&A
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY TAN?
Exfoliate thoroughly and don’t have any deodorant, perfume or moisturiser on your skin.
WHAT SORT OF CLOTHES SHOULD I WEAR TO MY APPOINTMENT?
Please wear loose, dark clothing. Tight clothes will take off your tan and can make it uneven.
WHAT DO I WEAR WHILE I’M RECEIVING MY TAN?
We will provide you with disposable underwear and a shower cap to protect your hair.
It’s up to you. Some people prefer to be nude, some wear underwear. Don’t be shy about your preference. Our Sun Goddesses have seen it all.
WHO WILL APPLY MY TAN?
A fully trained tan technician.
An experienced and well-trained Sun Goddess will consult with you about your skin type and needs and then apply your spray tan in a private booth with an advanced mist applicator.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
15 to 20 minutes
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If it’s your first time, you will need 5 minutes for your consultation. The session takes 15 minutes from undressing, receiving the tan, drying off, ensuring you are completely satisfied, and getting dressed again.
DOES THE SPRAY TAN SMELL OR HAVE AN ODOUR?
The active ingredients in the tan react with the pigments in your skin, and the same tan can actually smell different on different people. Most of our tans have a pleasant smell when applied from the oils that are in the tan, however these wash off in your first shower.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER MY TAN?
We have a range of different tans which can be washed off between 2-8 hours, your therapist can help you choose which one will suit you best and when you should shower. Make sure you stay nice, cool and dry until you shower, no exercise and don’t get any water on you. Also don’t wear anything too tight during this time.
HOW CAN I MAKE MY TAN LAST LONGER?
1. Prior to your spray tan session, take a shower and exfoliate to ensure your skin is clean from deodorant, perfume, moisturiser, make up, dirt and other substances.
2. Wear loose clothes (nothing too tight) to your appointment.
3. When showering 2-8 hours after your session (depending on the type of tan that you had) don’t use any products in the first shower, i.e no soap or body wash and don’t wash your hair.
4. Avoid strenuous activities, which may make you sweat after the session.
5. Avoid scrubbing your skin to hard in the shower during the week after.
6. Pat down gently with your towel after showering and avoid long hot showers or baths.
7. Moisturize twice a day every day with a good quality body butter.
8. If you need your tan to last longer than a week, we recommend tan extender which can help stretch your tan out for a few weeks.
IF I HAVE A BIG EVENT COMING UP WHEN SHOULD I HAVE MY SPRAY TAN APPOINTMENT?
We recommend 1 or 2 days before your event, however you can have it on the same day if needed we would just ask that you try to get it as early as possible for maximum developing time. You can have a tan and shower 2 hours later, and be looking fabulous for your big night!
I’M NOT SURE A SPRAYTAN WILL BE SUITABLE FOR MY TYPE OF SKIN?
We offer a highly-personal approach to spray tans by tailoring the tan to your skin type and needs. We can also spot test the tan on a patch of skin so you can be completely confident your tan will come out looking great!
The result is an experience you’ll enjoy as well as a perfect, natural-looking tan, which lasts.